- Posted by admin
- On January 14, 2018
- 0 Comments
We all have different reasons why we bring Hockey into our kid’s lives. Team sports such as hockey have great, mental and physical health benefits. We would like to share some of the top benefits that your child can get from hockey.
- A high level of coordination is required to play hockey, it develops the child’s gross motor skills and improves hand-eye coordination leading to a better understanding of spatial relationships.
- Mental Agility. The fast pace of the sport improves the child’s ability to make quick decisions and think on their feet.
- Practicing a high degree of concentration is required while playing, making it easier to concentrate at school.
- Relying on and working with teammates helps the character of cooperation, a fantastic life skill to develop.
- Early morning practices require commitment and dedication instilling a solid work ethic.
Celebrate the season’s achievements by documenting those favourite moments in a sport photo book. MyPicturebook’s software can help you create the perfect gift and keepsake. Promote team comradery and tell the story of the season adding text to your pictures! Make it fast and use a ready book or quick book and just add your pictures, and your sport photo book and you will be done in minutes!